This course outlines empowered and gentle parenting while helping you cultivate a sense of responsibility, respect, and independence in your children. Learn how to disentangle from power struggles and communicate lovingly and authentically with your family.
In this course you will learn
- The Differences Between Discipline and Teaching versus Punishment and Control
- How to Meet Your Needs, and Establish Rules, Expectations, and Boundaries
- How to Take Your “Parenting Cup” from Half-Full to Half-Empty
- The Differences Between Consequences and Punishment
- How to Create Emotionally Strong, Resilient, and Responsible Children
- How to Encourage and Maintain Patience and Mindfulness
- The Differences Between Obedience and Cooperation
- How to Balance Hands-On and Hands-Off Parenting
The maximum duration of the course is 4-12 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is the course curriculum?
- Module 01: Why a Course on Parenting?
- Module 02: Discipline and Teaching vs. Punishment and Control
- Module 03: Meeting Your Needs, or, in other words, Putting on Your Oxygen Mask First
- Module 04: Is Your Parenting Cup Half Full, or Half Empty?
- Module 05: Rules, Expectations, and Boundaries
- Module 06: Consequences vs. Punishment
- Module 07: Creating Emotionally Strong and Resilient Children
- Module 08: Patience and Mindfulness
- Module 09: Obedience vs. Cooperation
- Module 10: Balancing Hands-On and Hands-Off Parenting
- Module 11: Cultivating Responsibility
- Module 12: Halfway There
- Module 13: Stress Management
- Module 14: Mindfulness
- Module 15: Dealing with Anger
- Module 16: Handling Defensiveness
- Module 17: Attentive Listening
- Module 18: Reflective Listening
- Module 19: How to Argue
- Module 20: Conflicts
- Module 21: Compromising
- Module 22: Needs in Partner Parenting
- Module 23: Teamwork in Parenting
- Module 24: Nutrition and Exercise
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter .
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 24 hours of Parenting, you would take all 24 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/-.
When does the course start?
Courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
No. All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.