Co Parenting & Divorce Edu.
Learn how to effectively communicate with your child’s other parent while managing the difficulties that occur during divorce. We provide respectful parenting and relationship tools that guarantee a smooth transition for your family during this rough time.
In this course you will learn
- What Co-Parenting Looks Like, and How to Build and Maintain a Co-Parenting Relationship
- What is Assertive Communication, and How to Implement It in Your Relationship
- What Effects Does Your Divorce Have on Your Children?
- The Effects of Guilt
- The Benefits of Planning
- How to Deal With an Uncooperative Partner, and the Next Steps: Beyond “Dealing”
- What to do When Children Misbehave
- The Differences Between Obedience and Cooperation
The maximum duration of the course is 4-24 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is the course curriculum?
- Module 01: Introduction: Why a Course on Co-Parenting/Divorce?
- Module 02: What Co-Parenting Looks Like
- Module 03: Building and Maintaining a Co-Parenting Relationship
- Module 04: Assertive Communication
- Module 05: The Effects of Divorce on Children
- Module 06: Guilt
- Module 07: Planning
- Module 08: Dealing With an Uncooperative Partner
- Module 09: Next Steps: Beyond “Dealing” With an Uncooperative Partner
- Module 10: When Children Misbehave
- Module 11: Obedience or Cooperation?
- Module 12: Review
- Module 13: Stress Management
- Module 14: Dealing with Stress with Mindfulness Practice
- Module 15: Dealing with Anger
- Module 16: Communication
- Module 17: Attentive Listening
- Module 18: Reflective Listening
- Module 19: Types of Conflict
- Module 20: Compromising
- Module 21: How to Argue
- Module 22: Handling Defensiveness
- Module 23: Identifying and Correcting Cognitive Distortions
- Module 24: Maintenance
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter.
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 24 hours of CO PARENTING & DIVORCE EDU., you would take all 24 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Our course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/- .
When does the course start?
Our courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
No. All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.